Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Morning Musings


I love the way the early morning sun starts peeking into the
sitting area of our master bedroom.  Such a peaceful time of 
day.

I have several projects I am working on right now.  Praise
God for my continued health progress so that I can enjoy
working on projects once again.  I bought a new rug for my
Sweet Tea Cottage, and I am anxious to get it down while my
hubby is at home today.  I will need some help moving the 
furniture out before the rug goes down.  


Here's a photo of the rug.  The wallpaper arrived and I am anxious 
to put that up too, but fist I need to paint the studs white.  I asked 
David to help me put up some more trim work too.

Lots to do, but I will take my time and do what I can each day.
I hope y'all have a peaceful and fun Sunday.  See you 
next week!

Love,
Susan and Oliver




3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan and Oliver, I've just started following your blog, and I'm excited to see the progress on your Sweet Tea Cottage. Love the rug, I'm a big fan of having a touch of red in every room. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! Welcome to our blog. Oliver and I are so happy you are here, and we hope that you will enjoy future posts. A lot of changes will be happening in the Sweet Tea Cottage, and we'll be documenting the progress. Love from Susan and Oliver

      Delete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...