Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Stroll in Hyde Park


What a perfect Sunday afternoon in Idaho!  Just perfect for
a stroll through Hyde Park during the Hyde Park Street  Fair.
Bumper to bumper traffic and good luck finding a place to park.
Fortunately I only live 4 blocks away, so I can stroll over to one of
my favorite shops ~



It's such a cute shop in a historic building.  You can find
great ideas.



Super cute fabrics.
You know how much I love quilting!



Antiques.
And look at these cute hats.




A cute little pin cushion.



Papers for crafting and trims and buttons.
Sewing classes.  A charming spot to visit on a Sunday afternoon,
or any afternoon in Hyde Park.

I am joining


Bentley's groomer could not make it on Friday.  I'll have to take
a pic of him.  You won't believe how shaggy he is!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to visit Susan, love the fabrics:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a perfect afternoon. We had a sunny cool day.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute shop! I can see why it's one of your favorites. The fabric is wonderful and so many cute "goodies" too. And congrats on your new property! How exciting!
    Best wishes,
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little shop, I could spend hours there.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shop. I wish I could visit. There seem to be so few of those little shops filled with inspiration there days.

    Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to grab some of that material!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to live close to a place like this! I'd be there a couple of times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice way to spend and afternoon! Cute shop. I could not get Bonnie and appointment, so I had to give her a bath myself because she was such a stink bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...