Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Stroll in Hyde Park

What a perfect Sunday afternoon in Idaho!  Just perfect for
a stroll through Hyde Park during the Hyde Park Street  Fair.
Bumper to bumper traffic and good luck finding a place to park.
Fortunately I only live 4 blocks away, so I can stroll over to one of
my favorite shops ~

It's such a cute shop in a historic building.  You can find
great ideas.

Super cute fabrics.
You know how much I love quilting!

And look at these cute hats.

A cute little pin cushion.

Papers for crafting and trims and buttons.
Sewing classes.  A charming spot to visit on a Sunday afternoon,
or any afternoon in Hyde Park.

I am joining

Bentley's groomer could not make it on Friday.  I'll have to take
a pic of him.  You won't believe how shaggy he is!

Susan and Bentley


  1. Looks like a great place to visit Susan, love the fabrics:@)

  2. sounds like a perfect afternoon. We had a sunny cool day.

  3. What a cute shop! I can see why it's one of your favorites. The fabric is wonderful and so many cute "goodies" too. And congrats on your new property! How exciting!
    Best wishes,

  4. What a sweet little shop, I could spend hours there.

  5. What a great shop. I wish I could visit. There seem to be so few of those little shops filled with inspiration there days.

    Great to have you be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

  6. i would love to grab some of that material!

  7. I'd love to live close to a place like this! I'd be there a couple of times a week.

  8. What a nice way to spend and afternoon! Cute shop. I could not get Bonnie and appointment, so I had to give her a bath myself because she was such a stink bomb!


Bentley and I LOVE and read every comment.


Related Posts with Thumbnails


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...