Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Fall Porch Swing Chat


Today is a really happy day for a couple of reasons.  Firstly, my sweet
husband David has been away on business in west Texas for the past
two days and is arriving back home this evening.  Bentley and I really
missed him!

Secondly, tomorrow I will be headed up to Round Top ~ I will be
wandering and enjoying every minute of the fall antique week.  
I will be taking lots of pics, so be prepared for me to share all of
it with you.

In the meantime, I will be fluffing up the cottage for the rest
of the afternoon.  Thanks for stopping by and see y'all again
very soon!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

13 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all the pictures.
    Merle............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe I lived in Texas 6 1/2 years (Spring) and never got to Round Top. You will have great fun I know and I will be going to the last "Paris" Street Market" in Denver Saturday and I will have fun too! I'm all for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One trip I have not gotten to make. Enjoy it enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan and Bentley, I love your porch swing with the plaids and different textures. Have a fun shopping trip!
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty porch. I'm jealous that you get to do Round Top. I've only been one time and it was spectacular. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh- You pose such pretty pictures---and then post them! Glad your hubby is home and I know that you and Bentley missed him. Have fun at Round Top...I have never been and would love to go. Back to blogging here so hope to catch up with you and read some back posts when I have a chance. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I subscribe to many blogs and buzz by a lot of them. I always stop to read you...just a little visit to see if all is well with you and Bentley. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun in Round Top! I need made it, although I lived in Texas 8 years.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your swing! Have fun in Round Top, anxious to see what you find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun at Round Top!! Buy lots of good things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Susan, have a wonderful time in Round Top. Oh how I wish I could go there, but I would be in trouble with all the pretties they have.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful picture! I love your coffee table display! Swing chairs always remind me of Happy Days!!!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...