Saturday, January 16, 2016

1,265 Miles of Texas ~ Yee Haw!


Bentley and I travelled with David over 1,265 miles through Texas over 
the past five days.  No, unfortunately not in this vintage Willy's, but in
a much newer truck.  

We were out in the west Texas desert, through the oil patch, in the
Hill Country and the prairie.  I went with David on business and it
was a great, but exhausting trip.  I will tell you all about it after we
recover.  Here's a little hint of where I went on Friday afternoon ~
if you recognize the base of this rusty old silo, then you have 
guessed correctly ;-)

I'll be back to tell you all about it tomorrow.  Until then, I am
planning on a bubble bath, fresh jammies and then watching the
Peach Cobbler Mystery on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries
channel.  

Texas sure is a big state ~ isn't it Bentley?

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


10 comments:

  1. Peach Cobbler Mystery! Why do I not know of this?! Football on here. Maybe it will show again. Glad you are all home, and safe! Rest well, sister...
    xoxo,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on tonight followed by the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mystery. I can guarantee that they will show the Peach Cobbler Mystery again!

      Delete
  2. Susan - wondered where you can gone! Glad you had a good trip. I always enjoyed going with John when I could. Glad to have it back.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun but very hectic too. David had lots of meetings which kept him busy, but another wife went along and she brought her dog Skittles so Bentley had a friend too.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I do too! I always love to see what's around the next bend in the road.

      Delete
  4. Oh you went to Magnolia? I wish I could have met you there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Stacey ~ you guessed correctly. I didn't have much time to spend there, but next time I go I will let you know and maybe we can meet up and shop up a storm!

      Delete
  5. Sounds great
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...