Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mayberry Moments ~ The Porch Swing


During our Mayberry Moments ~ enjoying the porch swing is always
encouraged.  A porch swing is the perfect spot to share stories and
giggles and happy times.  We can swing our cares away!

Don't forget to click the show below to put you in the moment.








Rocking in the porch rocker is encouraged too.  However, we have to
finish all our chores before we allow ourselves the pleasure.
Case in point ~ Grandma's old rocker needs a bit of sanding and
a fresh coat of paint!  



And there is some potting, plant care and weeding to do too.



Once all the chores are done, some sweet tea is just what we will
need ...




And we can all have a good chat while lounging away on the
porch swing.

Have a wonderful Saturday dear friends!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley



10 comments:

  1. My aunt Louise had a porch swing on her front porch in Kentucky. My cousins and I loved to swing in it. Plus she had a glider swing on her side porch. My aunt used to snap green beans there while I sat behind her and pin curled her hair. Those were happy, carefree days. I wish I had a porch swing now. I've got a carport but it's not the same as a porch. Oh well, I'm grateful I have a roof over my head. Does Bentley like to swing with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take the pupsters and move to a "Mayberry!"
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the porch and swing... so inviting and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a porch swing but it is getting much to cold to swing any more.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.
    A porch swing is on my short lists of additions to the home place. I have a spot all picked out for it. I love your porch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted a porch swing. Kind of hard to have a porch swing when you don't have a porch!!! :-) This is a wonderful Mayberry Moment, Babs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of the times on my grandparent's porch swing. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...