Monday, January 14, 2013

Tweaking My Attitude


My goal for this year is to live large.  To be happy.  To let life's little
frustrations just roll off my back.





We are just 14 days into the new year. I have tripped up a couple
of times and started to worry about some little thing.  But so
far I have been able to tweak myself back into a happy attitude.












So if you find yourself fretting over the small stuff, just let it go
and put a smile on your face and be positive.  Don't give up.


Source: jaymug.com via Susan on Pinterest



Of course if you become too cranky just remember ...




Naps are just the thing to tweak you back into a happy attitude!

Happily Joining ~

Tweak It Tuesday

If you have any trouble napping, Bentley will be happy to
tutor you.  He is a napping champ!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley









10 comments:

  1. They are all great, but I love the smile on the face of the dog - live like someone left the gate open - the most.

    Thanks for some good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Sister, you forgot to mention that you could put on an episode of Mary or Marlo! I am with you about the happy attitude, tho. Let's do it!
    xoxo
    Me
    p.s. Bentley, I love nappys with my poochies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. Reading these made me smile. I love the napping quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these quotes and pictures,especially the first one. That dog looks absolutely ecstatic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good suggestions for the new year!!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All true, Susan! I am concentrating on finding more joy myself this year, so far, just the dishwashing liquid showed up lol only kidding!!! It's early yet, one day at a time!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post, Susan. Each one of these is worthy of remembering every day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post, Susan. Love the old fashioned Don't Look Back image. Forward is the only way to go.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post Susan ~ What a great way to go through life. I'm up for the challenge with you ;-)
    Bentley, can you please tutor me on napping. Sometimes, I just can't ~ Chico can though any time and anywhere ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just rid pinned the dog!! I love optimism, it spreads good things! Best wishes for a good year with a wonderful outlook!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...