Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Heart Miniature Cottages



I have been home with the flu for the past three days.  I am starting to feel better now and
am happily pinning away to my Pinterest boards, especially the board I have for miniature
cottages.  I am stashing away ideas for my dollhouse just as I do for my full size house.  I am
continually amazed at the creativity and talent of miniaturists.  Just look at this sweet little
kitchen nook!




And this adorable tea set!  It's so sweet and so much like something Cath Kidston would
produce.





I am so in love with this!  Love the sack of Idaho potatoes too.





And this one too.  Totally charming!  Every detail is so perfect it is
hard to believe that these are all miniatures.






Look at this sweet table and chairs and the cute tablescape too.
Kim is so talented!




Is this not the cutest Hoosier cabinet ever???





I feel so much better after looking at all these cute minis.  Miniature cottage pinning
is the perfect prescription for the flu!

Happily Joining ~

Rednesday


Wasn't that fun Bentley?  We need to look for some pics of miniature dog
houses too.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley













9 comments:

  1. Susan, these little minis would cheer me up too. Hope you are well soon! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. How charming! I can't wait to see more of your pins. I posted pictures of my vintage dollhouse all decorated for Valentines yesterday on my blog. It doesn't matter how old you are, everyone should get a chance to play with a dollhouse.

    http://kenward.blogspot.com/2013/01/valentines-and-cny-at-dollhouse.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Susan! I hope you're feeling better today. Now what adorable little minis. Some of them are amazingly 'real sized' looking, especially the last one with the Staffordshire doggies!
    Take care of yourself and be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear your sick , hope you feel better soon. Cute mini's in photos you would think they are full scale . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Susan, I hope you get over the dreaded flu quickly. The mini's are darling. If only I had hutches like some of those. xo, olive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no - I have to get away from these pictures - every time I see these cute doll houses I want to start one. Hope you're feeling much better. :) Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. the photos show such attention to detail - amzing, hope you feel better soon, ali

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan, Thanks so much for visiting my blog. i really need to get better about posting there more regularly. I also wanted to thank you for including me in your post. I 'm glad you are feeling better. I too have been very sick since just after Christmas, I had shingles and it is the worse thing I have ever been sick with. I heard the flu going around is pretty awful too. Anyway big hugs ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. I occasionally check out miniature websites for mini garden ideas. I'm shocked at some of the prices - they're almost as expensive as real items!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...