Sunday, February 22, 2015

This and That Sunday


Church this morning followed by brunch.



Hubby is out playing 18 holes of golf.



It's a lazy Sunday afternoon.



Gray skies, warm humid temps.  The quiet stillness of the 
air before the next cold front comes in and lowers the temps
down to 40 degrees tonight.



Bentley and I enjoying a peaceful and contemplative
afternoon at home.  



The biggest decision to be made today is how to spend the
remainder of the day.  Watch a movie, read a book, tweak some
things around the house, or just take a nap?  All of those
options have merit :-)



All the while the eager anticipation of another episode of 
Downton Abbey this evening.  Such is the luxury of a 
Sunday afternoon.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Sunday afternoon! It's been snowing here all morning. Yuck!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will hate me for saying this … but I miss the snow :-(

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a lovely Sunday afternoon, Susan, regardless of which item you chose from the possibility list! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already raining and cold here in Rockwall....we are about 6 hours north of you. We've been relaxing all day which is quite rare for us. Loving it!

    Your home is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the weather update. My Camelias are blooming. Do you think I should cover them?

      Delete
  4. I am still waiting season 6 of Downton Abbey I have seen them all so far lol ! Lovely photos sounds like a perfect lazy Sunday ! Oh 40 degrees that is balmy to us this time of year I wish lol ! Thanks for sharing , have a good week !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that same little bird on the aqua "spool"! I do love it. It is still too many degrees below zero here to think about even a 40* day. It would feel like summer! My daughter is flying into Austin today for a conference, so I am hoping the TX weather is welcoming and at least somewhat warmer than here!!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...