Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dogs Are Welcome


Come on into the living room.  I have a new addition to show you.



It's no secret how much I love dogs and it is also no secret that our
Bentley is allowed on the furniture.  Can you tell what the new 
addition is?



In case you are not sure ~ it's this pillow.  When I spotted it I knew it
would be perfect for our house.  I always tell Bentley that one day
his mama will take him to Paris.  Why ~ because dogs are welcome
there.  And of course you know I can never leave Bentley out of 
anything.




So here it is on the sofa.  Bentley has not seen it yet.  He is
napping.  When he does discover the pillow it will be moved
because that's what he does with the pillows his mama
places on the furniture.  He always jumps up on the sofas
and gives all the pillows a good tweaking.  Bentley is just
like my husband, he just doesn't get his mama's obsession.
If you like this pillow (and they have many others) go to




David smoked beef ribs on Sunday and Bentley is
going to get one tonight ~ but not on the sofa!
That's my one rule.


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




14 comments:

  1. That pillow is adorable. Maybe Bentley will make an exception and leave it on the couch :)

    xo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good dog should be allowed anywhere. Bella sleeps in our bed (which I know a lot of people don't agree with) and it is so fun to wake up in the morning and she is standing over me like - wake up and feed me! She also loves the loveseat in the LR and it's okay with us. I just have to remember to vacuum it before company comes. She does shed.

    Bentley will love the new pillow I'm sure! LOL

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bentley sleeps with us every night. We all have a big ritual. We all say goodnight and give each other kisses except that Bentley always gives the most kisses. We are all happy and secure when we drift off to sleep. A dog is a member of the family. A very important member. Bentley is Chief Officer of Love and Good Cheer. He keeps our little ship sailing under sunny skies.

      Delete
  3. Hi Susan! Oh, the little pillow is darling and your living room is beautiful! Bless little Bentley heart! I'm glad he's getting a rib! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's happy about that rib bone. He will play with it for days. It will end up "buried" somewhere in the house. Always does.

      Delete
  4. Very cute pillow! Lovely Chippendale style sofa. We have a burgundy leather one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Chippendale! I could quite happily live in Colonial Williamsburg.

      Delete
  5. Cute pillow. Charlie the cat is welcome everywhere and so if you visit be prepared for cat hair. I try but it's everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love kitties. Cat and dog hair ~ well, I guess that is why vacuums were created.

      Delete
  6. What a cute pillow! It fits perfectly on your beautiful sofa. Bentley is a lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute pillow! It looks really nice on your sofa.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, this pillow is perfect for both you and Bentley! Looks right at home there on the sofa. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. This pillow is perfect! LOVE it, Susan! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...