Thursday, October 4, 2012

An Organic Autumn Centerpiece


Hi ~ I am so happy you are here!  Come on out to the deck.
I am working on a centerpiece for my dining room table.  Several weeks
ago, I found this three tiered wicker stand at a consignment shop and I
just knew I would want it for seasonal decorations.





So I filled it with fresh fruits and veggies and branches loaded with berries.



Oh oh ~ I think a squirrel may have taken a bite out of this pumpkin!  That's
what I get for working under one of their favorite trees.  Where were you
Bentley???  In his defense, I believe that Bentley was giving his big greeting
to his favorite postman.




Bentley treats our postman like a member of the family.  He
just loves him!!  See those wild flowers in the background?  I am
arranging them for a display in the living room.  You will have to 
wait until I am finished to see this.




Okay, so that's it, I think I am finished and will bring it inside.  Of course I 
will have to change out the veggies and fruit as they are consumed, but we are
celebrating the harvest after all.

Let's share the harvest and visit ~

AND  guess what?  No pink for ~

How about that Bentley?  No Pink for Pink Saturday.  That's okay,
I know for sure that we will have more pinks to share in the weeks ahead.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley



18 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Fall has fell! Keep blogging and inspiring.

    Helene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm jealous,I have fell in love...with the three tiered basket...you are going to enjoy this,...Love the use of all fruits/veggies and things from the yard...perfect in every way....now get with that flower arrangement,I can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tiered wicker basket. How unique. I've never seen anything like it. You have made it looks so warm full of the fruits of harvest for fall.
    I can't wait to see your flower arrangement ~ Have a wonderful day Susan. Are you sure Bentley didn't take a bite out of that pumpkin?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to have you come link this to "Open House"! Lovely basket and I imagine a wonderful smell too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, I love fall and all it's wonderful things...I love your three tier basket....much love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty a great welcome to fall.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a centerpiece even I could handle....very clever and you are RIGHT. HARVEST !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, what a pretty tiered basket. You did a fantastic job of filling it with so many neat things from fall.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty!! How fun it will be to use this tiered basket for the different seasons and holidays.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on last week's most visited. Of course Bentley is a celebrity already. By the by I like your fall decorations too. Your basket is very cute.

    HPS

    LL

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a creative touch, that's for sure.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are using your basket in jut the right way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute basket! My mom and I were looking for something for her to display fruit in as she doesn't really have a spot for one of those tiered hanging ones. Maybe we'll come across something like this one of these days. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your centerpiece. Very pretty and rustic! Happy PS!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful basket! I love how you filled it for the season...very, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that three tiered basket and you have decked it out so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aha! You have two posts for this Pink Saturday? I had clicked on your header photo after the feature link from Beverly's took me to your wonderful shelf and had seen/commented on your cozy little corner. Then, I tried to find your icon on Pink Saturday and couldn't spot it for some reason - did a search and clicked on this one, which required that I search again just to see if I wasn't crazy this morning. Phew! Glad I'm not crazy or too crazy! ;) Great fall centerpiece! I love that Bentley loves the postman. I can just imagine him greeting the guy. :)
    On to more pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that wicker basket and it's perfect for your fall fruits and veggies! Good for Bentley! I bet the postman loves him back!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...